There will be many rounds. Each round will last in a fixed length of blocks. Players participate by picking pixels (buying ticket) on the submap and paying a fee (1$) for each. The majority of the fee will go into a pot account, which will be used to reward winners.
The winning pixel is one sub-pixel in the submap (a pixel is divided into 10x10=100 subpixels, which means with a main map of 100x100=10_000 pixels, there will be total 10000x100=1M possibilities).
The winning pixel is located by 2 values
(pixel [0-9999], subpixel [0-99]) which is calculated by summing all picks from all players.
- Pixel = sum of all picked pixels % total number of pixel (10,000 in case map 100x100)
- Subpixel = sum of all picked subpixels [0-99] % 100
The prize is divided equally if there are more than 1 winner.
- Players who picked the right pixel win the second prize (15% of total reward)
- Players who picked the right subpixel win the first prize (75% of total reward)
If there are no winner after 1 round, all the picks are cleared and the remaining reward and will be added to the next round.
This is demonstration with a main map 30x30
- The green color for self picked pixel, red for other picked pixel.
- The bold or light color indicates that there are many or fewer users who picked that Pixel.
- The trophy indicates the location of the current winning pixel.
How to play
- Choose an account from the dropdown.
- Click on one pixel on the map to open submap (if click on image there will be the submap for the whole image)
- Select some pixels on the submap.
- Click pick and confirm paying fees.
- Confirm the total prize increases, and picked pixels become green and bolder.
- Confirm the winning pixel position change.
- Switch to another account and try to pick some pixels again.